One Team Healthcare is a healthcare recruitment company, providing healthcare workers and nurses with great job opportunities in a variety of nursing, care, and residential homes around the Gloucestershire area. We are currently recruiting healthcare assistants, support workers, and nurses to join our team in providing care to clients in a variety of care settings.
There are a variety of shifts available ranging from days to nights with full-time or part-time hours available. Working with us allows you the flexibility to choose your shifts, 24/7 support. You will accrued holiday for every hour worked and a competitive salary that’s paid weekly.
About the Role
Some of your daily duties could include –
· Assisting with activities of daily living
· Minimum of 6 months care experience
· Willing to complete specialist training subject to the needs of a client.
· All positions and posts are subject to a DBS check.
· Ability to work well under pressure and dealing with difficult situations.
· Right to live and work in the UK.
· Driving Licence and Transport
· Must be able to communicate effectively.
? Weekly Pay direct into your account
? Accrued Holiday
? Pension scheme in place
? Flexible working schedule
? Referral a friend program
? Flexible hours