~Commutable from All areas of the Midlands, Worcestershire and other nearby areas.
Would you like an opportunity to work in a vibrant and caring workplace?
On offer is the chance to join a dynamic, forward-thinking team who care deeply for its staff and residents. Our aim is to provide the highest quality of care for our residents whilst we invest in our employees and commit to personal and professional development.
How you work and communicate is as important as what you do, and our ideal candidate will be values orientated and can work with initiative as well as within a team.
The Cedars Nursing Home delivers compassionate nursing care in a high quality and lively environment. You will need to be cheerful, flexible and adaptable with an empathetic nature.
· Maintaining the highest quality of care within the home
· Ensure that the policies and procedures set out by the home are always adhered to
· Bringing to the attention of the management any concerns
· Acting in a professional manor at all times to visitors, staff and our residents.
· Ensuring care plans are kept up to date and reviewed periodically
· Attending regular meetings with your team and home manager
· Maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the people in our care
· Employ safe working practices and adhere to health & safety procedures
· Provide care to residents based on their care plan
· Accurately monitor and record observations on residents’ conditions
· Identify care planning needs
· Carry out risk assessments
· Consult and coordinate with other healthcare professionals
· Direct and supervise care staff
· Monitor residents’ diet and fluid
· Manage stock of supplies and medication
· Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
· Participate in clinical oversight meetings
· Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
· Completing a full induction and online training within two weeks of your start date
· Use of an electronic medication system